GEOST is a rapidly growing Space technology business founded in 2004 with locations in Arizona and Northern Virginia. We are seeking a skilled Material Program Manager to work with our blended team of innovators that includes top scientists and engineers creating cutting-edge solutions to tomorrow’s problems. Our work focuses on the sweet spot between R&D and customer-serving solutions in the realm of terrestrial and space-based remote sensing systems.
The Material Program Manager at GEOST will be responsible for developing and supporting material program plans. They will work as the conduit between program leadership and the supply chain organization to meet budget and schedule forecasts in support of production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop material program plans for multiple programs.
- Strategically release purchase requisitions to procurement in support of production and test.
- Track and report on budget and schedule performance.
- Manage program material risk registers and develop mitigation plans.
- Identify and prepare suitable suppliers and alternates for key industries.
- Ensure that purchase requisitions adhere to all contract, quality, and program requirements.
- Assist business development and program management in developing material positions for proposals.
- Develop spend plans and invoicing forecasts.
- Evaluate both single source and competitive bids.
- Report and present material positions to GEOST leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Accounting, Business Administration, or another related field.
- Experience in production material planning and forecasting for Space or Aerospace.
- Skillful at financial planning and reporting.
- Ability to work multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
- Strong workload management and execution skills.
- Proficient at working independently within a collaborative, supportive development environment.
- An active US Government Security Clearance or the ability to obtain a Clearance. Current SSBI is preferred.
- Direct experience in adjacent Space Mission Assurance processes and policies.
- Track record of successfully leading teams and supporting business growth.
- Strong understanding and experience with Earned Value.