GEOST seeks a Pricing Analyst with experience developing detailed cost and price proposals to standardize pricing processes in GEOST and lead process improvements in this area. GEOST is a small business founded in 2004 with our main office on the northwest side of Tucson, AZ and other offices in Reston, VA. GEOST specializes in active and passive optical remote-sensing and provides expertise in all phases of project development for electro-optics and sensors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead cost/price proposal strategy, planning, and volume preparation in accordance with customer specifications, company policy, and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with proposal managers, technical staff, potential suppliers and subcontractor, and others to ensure required cost data are thorough, accurate, and submitted on schedule.
- Provide interactive support during customer price negotiations.
- Evaluate requests for proposal (RFPs), substantiate pricing, perform risk and financial analyses, and provide recommendations in support of pricing.
- Incorporate data into and maintain structured systems to develop comprehensive pricing database.
- Maintain and periodically audit compliance process for proposals.
- Drive process improvements and standardize pricing processes across the company.
- Support government and customer requests and support external proposal audits.
- Active U.S. Government Security Clearance is preferred (current SSBI).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, mathematics, or related field with a minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and Cost Accounting Standards.
- Familiarity with a variety of contract types, including firm fixed price (FFP), cost plus (CP), time and materials (T&M), and indefinite duration indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracting efforts.
- Experience with Intelligence Community and Department of Defense acquisition efforts and a variety of customers including commercial and defense entities.
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple proposals at a time.
- Flexibility to work as needed during the proposal process to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks with minimal oversight.
- Excellent oral and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism and attention to detail.