GEOST seeks an enthusiastic and highly capable Recruiter to assist with hiring activities. GEOST is a small business founded in 2004 and located on the northwest side of Tucson, AZ. GEOST specializes in active and passive optical remote-sensing, and provides expertise in all phases of project development for electro-optics and sensors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies for a rapidly growing business.
- Work cooperatively with management to prepare job descriptions and post requisitions.
- Screen applicants and select the most qualified applicants.
- Oversee interview process.
- Collaborate with the HR manager during the offer process, identifying and recommending pertinent offer details.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attend and participate in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline with a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- The ability to obtain a US Government Clearance. Current SSBI is preferred; please note if applicable.
- Excellent typing skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to perform tasks with minimal oversight.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism and attention to detail.