GEOST seeks an enthusiastic and highly capable Administrator to assist with a variety of Human Resources tasks, to include preparing documents and interfacing with employees. GEOST is a small business founded in 2004 and located on the northwest side of Tucson, AZ. GEOST specializes in active and passive optical remote-sensing, and provides expertise in all phases of project development for electro-optics and sensors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, review, format, and maintain employee documents in accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Update HR templates and policy documents.
- Assist in answering employee questions.
- Conduct data entry.
- Interface professionally with company management, employees and potential employees, and other visitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline with a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a US Government Clearance. Current SSBI is preferred; please note if applicable.
- Excellent typing skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to perform tasks with minimal oversight.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism and attention to detail.