GEOST seeks a Contract/Subcontract Administrator to perform a range of functions, from contract and subcontract initiation to closeout. A successful candidate will interact regularly with subcontractor counterparts, ensure all deadlines are met, and maintain complete/accurate files.
GEOST is a small business founded in 2004 and located on the northwest side of Tucson, AZ. GEOST specializes in active and passive optical remote-sensing and provides expertise in all phases of project development for electro-optics and sensors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, review, format, and maintain contract documents.
- Ensure all contract and subcontract documentation is complete and compliant with customer regulations and internal policies/procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulation changes, and general changes in the profession, to ensure that company documentation reflects the latest in structure, language, and requirements.
- Work cooperatively with technical staff to prepare and submit deliverables and proposals, and ensure deliverables and other required documentation is received from subcontractors.
- Interface professionally with company management, Government and other business customers, and subcontractor counterparts.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to six years of relevant experience.
- An active U.S. Government Security Clearance or the ability to obtain a Clearance. Current SSBI is preferred; please note if applicable.
- Experience with Federal Government contracts and related regulations.
- Experience with export control process and documentation.
- Excellent typing skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to perform tasks with minimal oversight.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism and attention to detail.