GEOST is a small business founded in 2004 and headquartered in Tucson, AZ, with a partner office in
Northern Virginia. We are seeking a driven, organized, and motivated individual to join our team in an Executive Assistant role based in our Reston, VA office. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with
our executive team, providing comprehensive support to ensure success each day. From managing inboxes to scheduling meetings to assisting with research and deck preparation, this role provides business operational support with a sense of urgency and delivers complex details with accuracy in a timely manner. This position will diligently work to assist C-suite executives in driving the company’s strategic vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide executive assistant support to our geographically dispersed C-suite team.
- Partner with C-suite team on the daily management of scheduling appointments while exercising a flexible approach to changing schedules.
- Arrange complex travel plans and compose detailed itineraries.
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences, and other events including all related logistics.
- Prepare agendas, reports, presentations, and other documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in support of the C-suite team.
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Continually iterate and advance processes to optimize daily operations for the C-suite team.
- Work closely with IT to resolve administrative technology and security issues.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in-office on specified days that C-suite executives are on-site.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline.
- Five to seven years of experience in proactively supporting senior leaders and collaborating with others.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to be a trusted partner to the C-suite team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a hands-on approach to providing solutions.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in a professional environment.
- Ability to obtain a US Government Clearance. Current SSBI is preferred; please note if applicable.