GEOST is a small business founded in 2004 and located on the northwest side of Tucson, AZ. We specialize in optical payloads and ground systems for missile warning, space domain awareness and protection, and ISR. We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly capable Senior Analyst to join our growing organization. This role will work closely with Design and Systems engineering team members to provide quantitative technical guidance and performance assessment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide/author data collection and analysis software.
- Collaborate closely with firmware development and electronics interface control.
- Design calibration and characterization experiments.
- Use excellent investigative and trouble-shooting skills to assess issues and develop resolutions in the lab and in the field.
- Work proactively to complete tasks with little direction.
- Communicate effectively with project management, customers, and team members across disciplines.
- Attend technical interchange meetings with team members and other project personnel, and represent the organization in matters pertaining to the development of projects.
- Provide status on assigned tasks and program schedules.
- Review documents and resolve technical engineering and integration issues.
- Manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, or related technical discipline. Master’s or PhD preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of professional experience. Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Team player incorporating a team-based success philosophy.
- Experience performing in a dynamic and high-visibility role.
- Ability to contribute to the completion of program and project milestones.
- Support travel and off-site work, as required.
- An active US Government Security Clearance or the ability to obtain a Clearance. Current SSBI is preferred; please note if applicable.
- Hands-on expertise with electro-optical systems, imaging systems, light sources, and/or military/space payloads.
- Working knowledge of MATLAB, python, and C++ computer languages, and expertise in computer interfacing techniques.
- Expertise in modeling and simulation.